Re: Bob's Seedlings

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Bob's Seedlings
  • From: Linda Mann lmann@lock-net.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:53:15 -0400

Very pretty!

Do you ever see any seedlings from GOLDEN PANTHER that don't have any
white at all on the falls?  GP looked like it doesn't have any white
when it bloomed here, so I tried a few crosses to see if I could get a
solid yellow.  But I didn't really have any great partners to try with
it.

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Yahoo! Groups Links