{Disarmed} Re: Region 14 Spring Tour 2008 Guest Iris

  • Subject: {Disarmed} Re: [iris-photos] Region 14 Spring Tour 2008 Guest Iris
  • From: Yvette Meador ymeador@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

I guess that makes too of us:) I too am sorry people, I didn't even look to see where it was going just thought I was answering an email, not mailing the whole list.

Yvette

margiempv@aol.com wrote:
Sorry folks,............ I meant to send this to Yvette - - my mistake. (Can you see me blushing?)  <g>

~ Margie

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___ Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590&grpId=43451&grpspId=1602632694&msgId=34242&stime=1157068542

Iris Iris plants Purple iris
Iris bulb Photos of