Re:HYB: 05-119-05 best this year

  • Subject: Re:HYB: 05-119-05 best this year
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 03:10:24 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "irischap" <irischapman@...>
wrote:

Chuck,

I guess I lost this part of the string. I had a total of three
seedlings lined out in 04. They were all from this cross. One
failed to bloom, I think it disappeared. The first to bloom was a
greyed yellow over magenta with no plicata traits except veining in
the throat. The second to bloom was a "weed". I had forgotten that
I did manage to post a picture of it last year (06). I have since
culled it.

Christian
> I'd like to know what the siblings were, to the solid coloured
pollen
> parent.. that is the number of seedlings and what they where. the
> number of plicatas and what type , and number of solids.
>
> I'd like to see a photo of the solid from plicat pollen parent.
>

> Chuck Chapman
>
> --- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Autmirislvr@ wrote:
> >

> > In a message dated 7/20/2007 9:13:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> > flatnflashy@ writes:
> >
> > <<I'm not sure what you mean by "more information on this
cross". I
> > don't think the sibling picture has gotten through- still
figuring out
> > what goes through.
> >
> > > I'd be interested in seeing a picture of the? "solid" from
plicata?
> > pollen parent , as well as getting more information on this?
cross.

> > > Chuck Chapman>>
> > >

> > Christian,
> >
> > Do you have a picture of the seedling you used as the pollen
parent
> on this
> > one? The child of Rebound? I think this is what Chuck was asking
> to see.
> >
> > Was this the dark seedling you posted to the list a year or two
ago?

> > Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6 ---If you don't cross them,
you
> can't
> > plant them!
> > Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
> > Some seedlings planted and some still in the pots!
> > _www.thegardensite.com/irises/bridgeintime/_
> > (http://www.thegardensite.com/irises/bridgeintime/)
> > _Reblooming Iris - Home Page_ (http://www.rebloomingiris.com/)
> > _iris-photos archives_ (http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/)