Re: HYB: Space age seedlings

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Space age seedlings
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 07:47:10 +0200

Hello Francelle,
this baby of yours is very pretty!
i'm surprised Be Mine can  give such a good shape! Especially married to a bad shaped one!
Lucky you!
Unfortunately, my Be Mine didn't like the climate here. It just melted away...
Will never know what i could have done with it!
Thanks to you and your postings last year of 76-25 and 76-36 that were SO pretty, i've ordered Barbara my love, and it's arrived yesterday!
As well as Chariots of fire; they should give a boost to my breeeding program!
Thanks again for posting your marvels, it's very stimulating!