Re: RE:noid

  • Subject: Re: RE:noid
  • From: Pearl Doyle <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 22:07:39 -0500

Thank you Judy. It does have similarities but Val Walker recognized it as one she grows called Coral Strand. She pointed me toward the picture of Coral Strand listed on Dave's Garden and I agree. I do appreciate your interest and input. Pearl

Judy Book wrote:

Here is a photo of Coral Chalice. There are some similarities to your noid.

Judy Book
Prescott, AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: