Re: Photo: Need pix of Horny Persian by Cheryl Deaton

  • Subject: Re: Photo: Need pix of Horny Persian by Cheryl Deaton
  • From: cseggen1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:10:07 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2007 10:40:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time, irisgrower@cableone.net writes:

Does anyone have a picture of Horny Persian.? Or know of a site where I might look.?
  Her computer crashed and she, at the moment, can not find another picture.

This is another iris we got donated for our auction and the last I need a picture.
Thanks to all that have helped with the other 49.

She says it looks similar to Persian Berry-"just imagine Persian Berry
with deep golden horns, and sometimes a 1/4" rim on the falls."

Linda in CW AZ
http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=96766

.
Web Bug from http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=43451/grpspId=1707632694/msgId=39822/stime=1186760371/nc1=3848627/nc2=3848446/nc3=4763761

 MY MY the things that came up when I did a search for this iris!!!!!!!

Page down a way to find the picture

Connie Eggen
Zone 5b
Warsaw, MO