Re: OT: cat's don't beg

  • Subject: Re: OT: cat's don't beg
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:28:52 -0400

Some cats do beg. I have Somalis and have had Abyssinians. They don't bother with the whole begging thing, except for the ruddy one occasionally. They just take what they want, including food from my mouth.

They don't bother the irises, luckily. They sniff the basil and the Aby I lost last year used to gnaw on it, I let that happen. I figured it kept her off the hard stuff so what the heck. I have a 14 year old now with a serios catnip habit, and she's very obnoxious when she's stoned.

By the way, Christian, that is one very adorable kitten! Jan's are cute, too. I have always liked tortie and whites. They can be interesting to live with. They have minds of their own, more than usual. It's that red gene.

Cheryl