Re: OT: cat's don't beg

  • Subject: Re: OT: cat's don't beg
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:10:27 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin"
<clc@...> wrote:

Lol, the red gene huh? I think I should be offended, since I'm a
redhead myself.

Christian
> Some cats do beg. I have Somalis and have had Abyssinians. They
don't bother with the whole begging thing, except for the ruddy one
occasionally. They just take what they want, including food from my
mouth.

> They don't bother the irises, luckily. They sniff the basil and the
Aby I lost last year used to gnaw on it, I let that happen. I figured
it kept her off the hard stuff so what the heck. I have a 14 year old
now with a serios catnip habit, and she's very obnoxious when she's
stoned.

> By the way, Christian, that is one very adorable kitten! Jan's are
cute, too. I have always liked tortie and whites. They can be
interesting to live with. They have minds of their own, more than
usual. It's that red gene.

> Cheryl

Yahoo! FareChase.

----------