Re: Robin's OKC pix

  • Subject: Re: Robin's OKC pix
  • From: Robin Shadlow <rshadlow@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:16:37 -0700 (PDT)

Bloom in the southern gardens was good, the master planting did not show evidence of freeze damage.  There were one or two gardens that were more exposed that had some damage, nothing like what we had though.
No clue as to what the pink is behind Cinnamon Sentiment.  My memory just isn't that good any more, even if I did get more sleep at conventions : )
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group