Re: HYB: summer bloom 072N2

  • Subject: Re: HYB: summer bloom 072N2
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 18:27:21 -0500

Thanks, Betty  --  I see some stalks up on OVER AND OVER today, as well.  I was out your way this week for a college class reunion in southern Indiana.  Stopped on the way back in Fayette and Montgomery Counties to do a little family roots digging.  A bit of rain in Indiana and Virginia on the return trip, but none in Kentucky.  Wednesday night had the best German meal I've ever eaten outside of Germany, at the Edelweiss restaurant just south of Staunton, Virginia, on I-81/I-64.  Marvelous light and dark German beer on tap, too, served in ceramic steins .  I recommend it to any of you who might be traveling to or from Virginia on I-64.  Worth planning your trip around it.  --  Griff