Re: Final Episode

  • Subject: Re: Final Episode
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 02:09:52 -0000

Hi Elladan,

I just wanted to let you know that I've really been enjoying your photos. Thank-you for sharing them.

I'm so happy that I added FE to my collection this year!

I see you're from Madison. What kind of involvement will you have with the National next Spring (i.e. will we get to see any of these in your garden??)?

Thanks again.