Re: REB: Easy Smile (MTB)

  • Subject: Re: REB: Easy Smile (MTB)
  • From: thomas silvers <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:32:56 -0700 (PDT)

It's amazing to me too, since I don't usually see much rebloom at all, even from the more common rebloomers. I'm guessing that's because I don't do any feeding or watering - all my irises get is rainwater and whatever nutrients are already in the soil around here.

I keep looking at CRICKET SONG to see if it's going to start back up, but I guess it's still a little early for the Fall blooms which have typically started in September and October.

Thanks for your interest Ann.

Oh and by the way, I haven't forgotten about sending you those irises. I just haven't gotten any outside work done for a while now. Embarrassingly, the weeds around the house are as tall as me. But at least the vegetable garden looks decent.

From: "Ann Conway" <amconway@telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:20:20 -0600

It's amazing that you get blloms this time of year! So nice to see!