Re: Re: Final Episode

  • Subject: Re: Re: Final Episode
  • From: "elladan tds.net" <elladan@tds.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:58:32 -0500

Hi Brock,

I am so glad you like my photos. I have been enjoying your photos for years.

I am deeply involved in the convention, I will be (among other things) doing the registration. I am not a tour garden.
However, my garden is not very far from the hotel. I may be convinced to have a few visitors.
These photos are just a very small sample of what is in my garden.

By the way, FE increased like crazy for me. I would have to say, a good grower here.

Elladan

http://www.madisoniris.org