Re: Tetraploid Psedacorus

  • Subject: Re: Tetraploid Psedacorus
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 07:56:36 -0400

I have a pseudacorous seedling grown from SIGNA seeds that is a
tetraploid. Her are a couple of photos to show it. Plant is as it is
now. Leaves over 6 feet in length. That is my Son George holding up
leaves. He is taller then me and still growning. As is his twin brother
Jamie.

The flowers are also huge. I put a pen in the photo as other wise it
is hard to tell how large the flower is.

Chuck Chapman

JPEG image

JPEG image