Re: Pseudacorous Seedlings

  • Subject: Re: Pseudacorous Seedlings
  • From: irischapman@aim.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 08:17:19 -0400

The one you like I refer to as a lime colour. It is a nicely formed
flower and is still under evaluation

One of the two I'm posting today is a very white one with an
interesting purple eye signal. The other has a circle type of red eye
on yellow. Both are ones I like. It may be that the white one has too
short a flower stalk, but is being kept basically because of its
colour.

A number of pseudacorous have large foliage and often it is too tall to
alow a good display of flowers. Because of this I often keep a few
seedlings only because they display their flowers well.

Chuck Chapman

Re: Pseudacorous Seedlings

Posted by: "Francesca Thoolen"
arilpums@comcast.net

arilpums

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:19 am (PDT)

Good morning Chuck, I particularly like the white specimen. Do
you have any plans for it?

Francesca

arilpums@comcast.net

JPEG image