Re: Re: ADMIN: Photo Sizing

  • Subject: Re: Re: ADMIN: Photo Sizing
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 07:13:28 -0700

Chuck, (and all)

You should not take the posting of my message as necessarily a comment on an immediately preceding message. First of all I may not have seen that preceding message yet, and I may well be reacting to a message from the previous day. Most often I also contact someone privately to make sure they understand the file size issue.

Chuck, I appreciate your demonstration that the file size can be as small as you made them and still present a good on-screen picture.

We get new members all the time and occasionally reminders are a necessity.