Re: Final Episode

  • Subject: Re: Final Episode
  • From: "eroctuse2" <EROCTUSE2@aol.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 02:53:45 -0000

Hi Elladan,

Thank-you for your kind words and the link.

It's always neat to see how our interactions come together online, because I've been emjoying your photos for quite some time, as well. I hope my recent comment didn't suggest that I haven't been impressed by your work in the past.

I'll be watching the MAIS site closely in the coming months. I've heard good/big things about next year (George Bacon has become a familiar and friendly presence). I hope to be able to send my own registration to you when the time comes!

I'm certain I would enjoy visiting your garden, if it could be arranged, but I also realize that hosting a national comes with a lot of consuming responsibilities.

I apologize for the delayed response. It's been a busy planting/digging season around here and my step-dad has been home for a 2 week vacation from Afghanistan. In fact, I should be asleep right now. Getting up at 3:45 am for my club's second sale might sound rough to some, but at least it's not 3 like last weekend!! :)

I'm really anticipating next spring! I'm even considering renting a good lens, if I can pull it all together!

Brock