Re: HYB: Reblooming seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Reblooming seedling
  • From: "Anja Pansin/Wolfgang Zirkel" <zirpan@freenet.de>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 17:00:10 +0200

Hi Margie and Michael,
thank you.
Hi Chuck,
Sorry, I think I made a mistake when I called this seedling a reblooming seedling. I can not remember it blooming in spring 2009. So reblooming is not the correct word. I will wait and see if it blooms in spring 2010 and in summer 2010. But both parents do not rebloom for me. So chances it is a real rebloomer might not be very high. But I do like the color and so I will keep it even if it does not rebloom.
Hi Willy, your Ensata irises are beautiful.
Greetings from Germany zone 6a
Anja