re: Seedlings & "hot" breeders
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: re: Seedlings & "hot" breeders
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 02:15:25 -0500

I don't know, but am starting to see several in that general color
class, so maybe we can create a market?

;-)

<Is there a market for this color? >

I like the look of the Treasured x Pink Attraction seedling - did you
get any height from the cross? Standards look a little squished - is
that just this bloom, or ?

TREASURED sure gives nice form to blooms.

Any other "hot" breeders out there any of you are hearing about? I know
some of you are in contact with the big time/award winning hybridizers &
hear rumors of super 'stud' breeders now and then. Let us know.

Linda Mann
east TN USA zone 7