Re: HYB:seedling
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB:seedling
  • From: <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 12:51:11 -0400

Betty -- I thought I commented on this one just a day or so ago, but I'm having trouble with my computer and maybe have lost the "sent" message. So, at risk of repeating, I like this flower -- nice lace top and bottom -- and yes, I would certainly buy this color. Please let me know if you decide to introduce it.

By the way, do any of you out there have a computer purchased within the last year or so, minimum 6 GB RAM and 64 bit that you want to recommend? I could use the input. -- Griff