reblooming seedling
  • Subject: reblooming seedling
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 21:46:48 -0400 (EDT)

Since the list is still slow, I thought I'd post 2130-01Re.  Bloomed in August 2009.  Photo from this spring.   Not spotted any stalks yet this summer but it's been a lot hotter.  Haven't decided yet if I like it or not.  Posting the top down shot so the falls are more visible.  Not as pretty as it bloomed in the spring of 2008 but better than the summer of 2009!
This is Again & Again x Echo Location.  2030-02Re is a fall bloomer and is a regular beetroot on white plicata.  Several with banded falls in various shades of yellow.  Interesting study.
Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris Garden
KY Zone 6