RE: RE: Reblooming SDB
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: RE: Reblooming SDB
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:26:39 -0500

I agree with Dave and all, Chuck.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Can Z3

To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
From: manzano57@msn.com
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:53:30 -0600
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] RE: Reblooming SDB

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I think the flower is quite attractive, I think the form and coloring are refined and quite beautiful.  But then I much prefer the old Bearded Iris cultivars and species to almost anything produced after about 1950.

I suspect, that with that sort of blooming, you find an audience for this one.  Even if it is not popular as an ornamental (but I'll bet it would be), it might be popular for breeding.

Dave Ferguson