Re: What about Twiki?
  • Subject: Re: What about Twiki?
  • From: AISSlides <gbyp123@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:15:12 -0700 (PDT)

Copyright issues, thank you Jan!

From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 1:41:08 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] What about Twiki?

Hi Jean,

I think it may have to do with what people want to do with the photos.  Twiki is really for information purposes.  If you want to publish the photo in a newsletter or something you have to be aware of copyright restrictions.  But you are right.  If people are trying to identify an iris or to see what one will look like, they should definitely try Twiki.  There are probably about 20,000 posted on it so far and more every day.

Jan in Chatsworth