Hi
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Bill,
Sorry I haven't written lately. I miss stepped into a depression with my already injured left foot and did something to my lower back. Was in dire pain for a couple days alleviated somewhat by Tylenol. Finally got to a Chiropractor Friday and he started treatment. Will go back Monday and hope I can recover quickly. I have too much to do and it is frustrating not to be fully functional.
I haven't felt like even getting on the computer.
At least today I an accomplish a few things as I sit on a chair. I keep thinking about you and do plan on coming over the middle of September.
The darkest hour is only 60 minutes long :-)
Hugs,
Vicki