Re: Local nursery looking for Dutch Iris to sell
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Local nursery looking for Dutch Iris to sell
  • From: "J. Agoston" <agoston.janos123@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:28:37 +0200

Do they want Iris × hollandica or Iris × germanica?

I know a lot of dutch exporters. They can contact me privately on this e-mail

Janos
Z5a, Hungary

2011/8/2 AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>

Hello,

Anyone have any contacts that might help this local nursery.
They are helpful to Fresno Iris Society - so we would like to help them.

I’m looking for a source for inexpensive Dutch iris rhizomes, say 300 to 500 or so.  50 to 100 per variety.  5 or 6 colors.  Do you think the Iris Society people can help?

Thanks

Jon Reelhorn

Owner, Belmont Nursery

www.belmontnursery.com

Janet Smith
AIS Slides
Photo Contest
Photo Coordinator
HIPS Slide Preservation

--
Protect the environment! Please think twice before printing this e-mail. || Védjük környezetünket, csak szükség esetén nyomtassa ki ezt a levelet!