Re: RE: OT blocking unwanted emails
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: RE: OT blocking unwanted emails
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 06:18:50 -0700

I use outlook express and under tools is  "message rules".  This is where you can place an e-mail address that you want blocked and can even block certain phrases - like I use to get "Dear One" and would just block that.

Look around in your tools section and see if it shows something like that and you will see there are a lot of options to work with.  Oh "Block Sender" is another option I have once having received an unwanted email I can choose that and it automatically goes to delete file and always blocks it (puts it automatically in the trash).

Janet