Re: HYB: another pink sdlng
  • Subject: Re: HYB: another pink sdlng
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:02:37 -0400

Thanks everybody. Going thru photos, putting a few more on FB. Will
add more here if I find anything else interesting that I haven't posted

Betty, both photos are of the same iris, just different angles to show
form. If you look really close, you can barely see a hint of the red on
the beard in the 'glamor' shot.

The foliage isn't the very best, but it's above average for a pink here
with all the 'summer crud' disease burden they are exposed to. And it's
nice and tall (actually a bit <too> tall!), completely escaping those
median type "short" genes from IMM.