Re: Re: HYB: another pink sdlng
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: another pink sdlng
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 07:32:39 -0400 (EDT)

Wow! You clearly fooled me! I didn't see the red on the beard in the
bottom shot. Thought I saw other differences too! ;-) Guess the eyes
really are getting bad.

<<Betty, both photos are of the same iris, just different angles to
show
form. If you look really close, you can barely see a hint of the red on
the beard in the 'glamor' shot.>>