Re: Re: Looking for an iris - do I use....
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: Looking for an iris - do I use....
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 06:45:05 -0700

Hello Chuck,

I am hoping to find someone who might be growing this historic iris for Julia Alves daughters.

MISS MIDORI  (J. Alves, R. 1971) Sdlg. 64-279 J. TB, 36" (91 cm), M-L
Light yellow green self; lightly ruffled F.; light yellow-green beard. Muhlestein 25-20 X Nona.

If anyone should have it would they be willing to share one or two?

Janet