Re: REB: Another Tenderly X (Twilight Fancies x Starring)
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: REB: Another Tenderly X (Twilight Fancies x Starring)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2012 06:30:48 -0400

I'm not sure what it is, but there is something very appealing to me
about this one, in spite of open standards. Maybe it's the 'pukey'
colors? ;-)

Hooray for bloom on increase! Most valuable trait on oncers in
spring-freeze prone areas. Those increases seem to lag just far enough
behind the main fan to keep from being zapped.

We can ask breeders if it's a <boi>. ;-) A new iris term is born.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b
No stalks showing out in the fields in spite of nearly daily rain.