Serious news
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Serious news
  • From: freda newlin <fwnewlin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 06:26:24 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sorry for this odd request because it might get to you too urgent but it's because of the situation of things right now.

Iâm with family on vacation in Madrid,Spain I know I didn't mention anything about it to you but we are in trouble, we were mugged last night in an alley by a gang of thugs on our way back from shopping, one of them had a knife poking my neck for almost two minutes and everything we had on us including my cell phone, credit cards were all stolen, quite honestly it was beyond a dreadful experience for us but looking on the bright side we weren't seriously hurt or injured and we are still alive so that is whats important. I've reported to the cops here and canceled all our cards, it appeared I had acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded in cleaning out my bank account. I'm really having some difficulties clearing our hotel bills and also need to pick up a voucher ticket at the counter for us to catch a flight back home as soon as possible.

All we need right now is 1,250.00 euros but anything you can spare pending when we get things straighten out will be appreciated. You can get it across via western union, check www.westernunion.com for a local WU outlet that is close to you and use my below details to complete the transfer:

Here's the details:
Name: Freda Newlin
Location: Madrid, Spain

Let me know as soon as you are heading out to the western union outlet. You will have to get back to us with the WU confirmation number once you have it done for us. So glad you could help, we owe you one!

Thanks,
Freda