Re: HYB: help: finally - now what?
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: help: finally - now what?
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:14:40 -0700

Linda,

Two hybridizer's I know have often told me they introduce when they have 50 plants
available for sale.  So I would say wait until you have enough plus.  The plus is for next year just in case this is in such demand you won't have enough otherwise.

Hopefully someone will help you with selling.  Trying to slap a website together can be daunting.  Oh, ask Rick Tasco how he did his as I think it is a photo web that he just points too.

Like the name and flower.

Janet Smith
California
We are in the heat now!