Re: Need a photo
  • Subject: Re: Need a photo
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:53:08 -0400

I'm glad you posted them, Loic. I also thought the comparison with
Beverly Sills was interesting.

Not much difference in the falls, but what a change in the standards! I
didn't know there could be such a difference, just assumed both would
change in a similar way - more surface in the falls = more surface in
the standards and vice versa. But obviously not always true.

Linda Mann