Re: Checkerboard Pattern Soft Brown and White----Iris????
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Plicata now that is a very good thought. I was thinking of Spiced Tiger myself but you just might have the right idea Janet.

Bonnie from Ca where we are going to be HOT today.
The replied to my question and said it was 1988-1989 that they were going to Fresno State and walked by the iris bed every day. ÂWe have a time frame butÂ
I still can not visualize that pattern. ÂI wonder if it is a plicata and they think it is checkered.

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2014
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)