TB: red plic (was Re: Fundraiser customer looking for an unidentified iris.)

It reminds me of an older Schreiner iris I had for awhile that did
really well here (compared to others of that era). From the 60s or 70s.
Will see if I can figure out what it was.....

will have to search later - iris register is down at the moment.

Probably too late to help her anyway.

Linda Mann
east TN USA zone 7b