[PHOTO] I. confusa | Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:44:03" />

[PHOTO] I. confusa

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] I. confusa
  • From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:43:38 -0700

This is Iris confusa, an evansia from China. This form was collected from
the wild and has a lavender or violet cast unlike the more common white
form. Hardiness again is suspect, perhaps to Zone 8. Each flower stem holds
many 2 inch flowers with 2 buds per placement on a christmas tree of
branches. When I bring this to a show, plant requests come from out of the
woodwork - so to speak.

 <<confusa2.JPG>>
Chad Schroter
chad.schroter@quantum.com