RE: OT: digital camera

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] OT: digital camera
  • From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:52:48 -0700

From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>

	A fellow I work with recommends you get one which uses the compact
flash cards, for transfer to your PC via PCMCIA interface.
USB and 1394 are totally different interfaces, USB is fairly slow, while
1394 runs at 200 MHZ, which leads to the incompatibility.

Chad Schroter
Quantum Corp.
chad.schroter@quantum.com