Re: OT: digital camera

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: digital camera
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 20:26:02 -0700

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Dana Brown wrote:

> From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
>
>         Overall, I love the convenience.  Grab a disc, slap it in, take a pix,
> pop it in the computer and have a print or a file in under 10 minutes,
> start to finish.  Once I finish a disc, I list the pix on it in a
> spreadsheet, label the disc and file them away.  It is like having an
> easily accessible photo library at all times.
>         Hope this helps.

I will add a little to what Dana has said. I keep all the pics I take on my
hard drive until I get a big enough pile and then save them off onto a CD for
permanent storage. That way I can reuse the floppies. I bought a box of 50
floppies (10 each of 5 different colors) They work great - color coding helps
keep track of things.

If you want to see what the pictures look like taken by that camera, go to my
website (address below) and look at some of the OKC Convention pictures. They
have been reduced and compressed for web site usage but they are still pretty good.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Congrats to our GROW TO GIVE winners, ZENtertainment & ROTInews!
http://www.onelist.com
Check out ONElist's latest program, FRIENDS & FAMILY.  See homepage.