Re: TB: High Point

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: High Point
  • From: Ken Coleman <ciris@uswest.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:24:10 -0700

A Lurker comes forward,

    The Fuji slide films can be extremly vivid to the point of over saturation. Rather then go through the characteristics of all their products, one  in particular is superb for irises.  Fuji
Astia is designed for professionals needing accurate colors with true blues & purples.
      Astia isn't available in stores but can be purchased from wholesalers such as  B&H
Photography   in New York,   1800 606 6969 or" www.bhphotovideo.com".
       I have tested this slide film extensivly & am very pleased with the 100 speed.
 The price from B&H is also very easy on the wallet.  Delivery is fast via FedEx.
   I usually order 25 roles at a time.

Mike Sutton wrote:

 Hi all,Here is a picture of our 1999 intro HIGH POINT.  A customer sent it to me, she was looking down the stalk as she took the picture.  Notice the third flower just opening on the bottom?  If there hadn't been a cross on this it was a "Queen of Show" stalk.  Her color is sooooooo much nicer then what I seem to get.  Why is that?  She used Fuji film, does it make that much of a difference?Mike