Re: La. Charlotte's Tutu

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] La. Charlotte's Tutu
  • From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 10:03:30 -0500

From: ernie henson <erni@midwest.net>

At 08:39 PM 8/15/99 +1000, you wrote:
>    Hi folks,   For those of you who are not familiar with La. iris en
>masse I hope that  you enjoy the attached photo of our CHARLOTTE'S TUTU,
>putting on a fine Show for  us at that display last November.   Cheers for
>now, Heather Pryor irishaven@pip.com.au      Attachment Converted:
>"c:\eudora\attach\c's22.jpg"

*****************Funny you should say that, Heather...........As a matter
of fact, Our CHARLOTTE'S TUTU 	(ordered from you just this year in honor of
my sister, Charlotte) is blooming right now.  Of the 13, all but 3 have now
bloomed.......still in their kiddy pool.  Recently took JOIE DE VIVRE to
our Southern Illinois Iris Sale where Melody Wilhoit had brought several LA
irises.  We're trying to urge people in this area to try LAs.........and
things other than TB's I haven't heard from Harry Wolford, Diana Winship
and others who have ordered from you this year so I don't know if they are
getting any blooms.
Ann Henson

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and YOU can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html