Re:

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:56:55 -0700

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

<BG> Yes Lowell, AMERICAN EAGLE exists.  It was extremely popular in its
introductory year, so much so that I oversold it.  I had to hold it out of
this years catalog to rebuild the stock.  It will be back next year.  It is
kicking out some incredible children!  I have a cross of it by YAQUINA BLUE
that is unbelievable.
Oh, BTW yes this is an AMERICAN EAGLE sib.  We will be doing two from that
cross next year.  One of the best first generation crosses we have ever
done.
Mike