[PHOTO] La.'s for your viewing pleasure | Sun, 22 Aug 1999 00:49:30" />

[PHOTO] La.'s for your viewing pleasure

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] La.'s for your viewing pleasure
  • From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 15:44:46 +1000

Hi folks,

I hope that you enjoy the attached photo.  In the foreground is our La. LA STUPENDA with white CRUSHED ICE in a vase in the background together with mock orange blossom.

I hope that you enjoy it.
Cheers for now,
Heather Pryor

Binary data