Re: Hardy louisiana

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Hardy louisiana
  • From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:25:18 -0600

From: "Edmundas Kondratas" <stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net>

Partialy you are correct. Apearance of this flower reminescent to Spuria,
but without any doubt it is Louisiana. The seed have coating like Louisianas
not Spurias. The leaves also are not like those of Spurias. The question for
me is only to which species it is close.

Edmundas Kondratas
stogutis@kaunas.omnitel.net
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.

>From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>
>

>> This hardy Louisiana Iris looks like a Spuria to me.
>
>Annette,
>     I thought the same thing.
>
>Mark A. Cook
>billc@atlantic.net
>Dunnellon, Florida.

>ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
>For details and to order, go to:

Congratulations GENEVINCENT. Our latest ONElist of the week.
For full story and to submit yours, go to