[PHOTO] TB: High Caliber | Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:43:28" />

[PHOTO] TB: High Caliber

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: High Caliber
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:47:47 -0700

Hi, My daily picture post.  Getting addicted.  This is one for 2000 called HIGH CALIBER  TB SA.  Yes it is tall, about 38 to 40"  but it has stalks that look like tree trunks at the base.  Never has fallen over, in fact I backed into it last spring and dented my bumper, didn't do a thing to the flower stalk.  :-)  Really consistent performer with very nice branching (obviously)  and bud count.   Usually has another branch on the bottom.  Hope you all like it.
Mike

JPEG image