Re: TB: High Caliber

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: High Caliber
  • From: Iarejan@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:42:51 EDT

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 8/25/99 5:43:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

<< Hi, My daily picture post.  Getting addicted.  >>
   Well, that works out fine.   By posting a picture a day, we see more of
what we will eventually want.  That makes us happy too.  Besides, for those
of us not currently experiencing rebloom, it almost seems like we have some
with these irises popping up in our e-mailboxes.   <g>

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, who still hasn't seen bloom on Best Bet, doggone it!!!!

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS:  Get your ONElist news!