  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB: HEARTBREAK HOTEL
  • From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:49:33 -0700

From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>

    I've always been partial to the 'straight on' shot. I like to be able to
gauge the form of the flower and it's easier to get a feel for the width of
the flower, especially the falls. I like the form and ruffles of Heartbreak
Hotel, and think they are more impressive than the beard/horn. On the other
hand I thought the violet horn on the previously posted pink BB was
spectacular, long and elegant, and deserved to be the center of attention.
    As for seeing it in the garden, pictures that show the whole stalk are
the next best thing.

Chad Schroter