100 Favorite

  • Subject: [iris-photos] 100 Favorite
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:01:12 -0700

From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>

If a person has not done web page development, they may not realize that the
100 Favorite is now 1 page with references to 100 photos. To have the
hybridizer and year the reference to the photo has to become a reference to
page. The new 100 Favorite will become 101 pages. A rather extensive effort.
I know by experience because deficiencies in Netscape Navigator forced me to
do exactly the same thing with all of my photos.

Patrick, thanks for doing this. I also appreciate your work.  I am working
to obtain most of the Favorite 100 in my garden. There are a few that I have
a strong personal dislike toward and wouldn't carry and a few that a very
difficult to grow here (Best Bet has bloomed out 3 time now) but otherwise
it is rather fun. I had one customer in Canada order as many of the favorite
100 as I had so at least one Canadian should have the full 100 if all

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com