[PHOTO] Queen Elizabeth? | Sun, 29 Aug 1999 00:06:28" />

[PHOTO] Queen Elizabeth?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Queen Elizabeth?
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:04:43 -0700

Jan Petit asked me to help her identify some iris she has, but I haven't been of
much help beyond seeing that they are bearded iris.. Here is a picture of one
that was given to her with the label "Queen Elizabeth". It looks to me like
it might be an historic bearded iris. Does anyone have any information on
it that I could pass back to Jan?

She also sent me a picture of a yellow bearded iris with 4 falls and, appearently, just one
standard. Is anyone familiar with an iris that blooms like this?

  Thanks,  Ken Walker