Re: TB Seedling HBEE-15

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB Seedling HBEE-15
  • From: Lbaumunk@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:19:44 EDT

From: Lbaumunk@aol.com

In a message dated 8/30/99 7:36:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time, ddbro@llano.net

<< Lowell,
    These seedlings are wonderful.  Are they going to be introduced??
 When??  Where??  I was bragging about these beautiful babies to some
 iris friends who are ready into broken colors and unusual things and of
 course couldn't answer all their questions.  Please help.
 --  >>

Thank you!

94HBEE-15 will be introduced in '00 via an ad in the January AIS Bulletin.
It is from a cross of Honky Tonk Blues X Ecstatic Echo.  Name is pending, so
I won't mention it yet.  It's a good grower and a healthy plant.  Fine
branching and bud count.

Lowell Baumunk

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.