[PHOTO] guess what I found | Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:39:30" />

[PHOTO] guess what I found

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] guess what I found
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:38:34 -0500

...and I thought this only existed in gardening myths and folklore,
but lo and behold!  The file name says it all...and it's a mouthful.

(please note: this is not my photo, but rather one I found while web
surfing tonight)
eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/503733/_/976585163/

JPEG image